Site Network: Home | Josh Actually | Josh Family | R S S



I am now 37 weeks old and about to enter the real world! I am so excited I keep moving and stretching. I notice that when I push a certain direction, I get transported somewhere and then I hear the sound of something rushing like water.

I keep wondering how the outside world is like. I could only hear the sounds and the voices so far.

At times, I can hear two people with the sweetest voice speaking. They keep calling me "Zoe baby" and making strange sound. I wonder who they are?


Just yesterday, I heard the nicest music - classical music from the womb. I was dancing with joy in the womb. I think I might have a talent there somewhere.

I also realise that the space is becoming a little cramp in the womb as if I am slowly growing too big for the womb.

Can't wait to see my angel.


1 Comment:

  1. Ariel said...
    Hello Zoe! Cool blog for a babe. Can't wait to meet you, you cute little thing :)

Post a Comment