Site Network: Home | Josh Actually | Josh Family | R S S

Dear Zoe,
(Mummy writing)

Today i was quite upset in the morning.
 
You have not been sleeping properly in your own nice beautiful bed throughout the night but had instead decided to climb out in the middle of the night, plop yourself between me & dad, give us a kick on our face or totally take over our pillows and sleeping place, thus causing us to not sleep well.
 
And I wanted to go to work by 7.30 a.m. so that i can go home earlier but u got up too, asked me to pat u to sleep and it was impossible to leave by then. Brought u downstairs, patted u for a while & the moment i put u down u wake up and cried for me.

Finally i took u upstairs while I change & u just cried there asking me to "pao pao" so poor thing. So, I told u I was very angry with u for not wanting to sleep and that mommy have to go to work.
 
After i finished dressing up, I asked u to give me a hug and said, "Zoe, I'm so sorry I got angry with you just now. Mommy loves you" and gave u a long, big hug.

And u said to me, "Mommy, I'm so sorry I hurt you."
 
Wasn't that sweeeet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment